Montreal chapter #155
Montreal Chapter #155 is active since 1971.
Our members regularly meet monthly (from September to May) and hold an annual exhibition at the Japanese Pavilion in the Botanical Garden of Montreal.
Notre groupe représente les quatre écoles d’ikebana à Montréal : Ikenobo, Ohara, Sogetsu et Koryu Shoutoukai.
Our meetings take usually place during the last Tuesday of the month, at 1:00 p.m., at Moutain side United Church, located at 687 Roslyn Avenue. Demonstrations, workshops and conferences are held during this time. During this period, we welcome all guests (for a maximum of 3 visits in a year), fees of 20$ for the entrance includes the flower arrangement material.
The annual membership fees are $130 and include :
- – A registration at the Tokyo Head Center
- – An annual subscription for the magazine IKEBANA
- – Free entrance at the meetings with demonstrations, workshops (including the flowers), conferences
- – Invitation to different social events : Annual Exhibition – Fund raising – monthly meetings – and chapter meals, etc.
- Also a monthly Newsletter by e-mail (or mail with a 15$ fees), and a members directory.